- 1 chilli sliced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets grated
- 1/4 cup sweet potato grated
- 1 cup kale finely chopped
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 tbs currants soaked
- 1/3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup hemp milk
- 1 tsp lemongrass paste
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 chilli finely chopped small
- 1 bunch coriander *to taste
- Drain currants and add to a medium bowl with the cauliflower, sweet potato, kale, carrot and chilli.
- Add all of the sauce ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour the curry sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat well.
- Serve topped with fresh coriander.