You can prepare oats according to package directions. Or quicken the morning cooking by soaking the oats in boiling water before you turn in the night before; in the morning, just put the pot on the stove and they’ll cook in about 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup oats
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 tablespoon Hemp seeds
- Nut or soy milk for serving (or try making some hemp milk)
- Bring oats, salt, and ¾ cup water to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until oats are tender, 15–20 minutes.
- Top oats with blackberries and hemp seeds; drizzle with nut or soy milk.
Shop the Journal
Hulled Hemp Seeds