Hemp Milk is Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free and more nutritious than other milks. It also serves as a base for many other food and skincare recipes.
- 1 cup Hulled Hemp Seeds
- 8 cups of water
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- Soak hemp seeds in water for 24 hours. No need to heat.
- Blend all ingredients thoroughly using a high powered blender.
- Add a further 250ml water.
- Add any optional ingredients
- Blend again.
- Filter through a NutMilk Bag. (the residue can be dried and used as high protein flour in other recipes)
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Keeps for 5 days.
OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS (do not try all together)
- 25g almonds
- 1-2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 drop organic Vanilla extract
- 1-2 fresh Figs
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground Cardamom
- 1 Banana or other fresh fruit
- 1 tbsp Carob/Cacao powder
- 1/2 cup carrot juice to 1/2 cup Hemp milk
- Raw Honey or Maple Syrup with Nutmeg
Shop the Journal