A healing mango, banana smoothie bowl made with superfoods like hemp protein powder, ginger, maca.
- 1 large banana
- 100g (1 cup) frozen mango
- 1 heaped teaspoon ginger (finely grated)
- 1 heaped tablespoon hemp protein powder
- 1 heaped teaspoon gelatinazed maca powder
- Up to 200ml rice milk (or other plant-based milk)
- 1 heaped teaspoon tahini
- Sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds
- Add all ingredients to a jug blender and blend until creamy smooth.
- Use less liquid if you want it to be super thick.
- Pour in a glass and drink as a smoothie or alternatively pour into a bowl, dress with granola, chopped fruit and a sprinkle of hulled hemp seeds and enjoy with a spoon.
Spoon it or sip it – whatever you feel like
You don’t have to serve this in a bowl, unless you want to add lots of extra goodies like granola, fresh fruits and whole nuts, seeds and eat it with a spoon. It works perfectly well in a glass if you want to sip it instead.
Shop the Journal
Hulled Hemp Seeds
Hemp Protein Powder