1. Entry into the Ratings and Reviews competition (“Competition”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Instructions on ‘How to enter’ also form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the promoter is Hemp Gallery Australia Pty Ltd of 11a/16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086 (ABN: 706 0315 5602) (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open to Australia and New Zealand residents who are 18 years or older and living in Australia or New Zealand (excluding employees of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) (“Entrant”). For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" of an employee includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, stepchild, adopted child, parent, stepparent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, stepsiblings, or first cousin.
4. The Competition commences at 9:00am AEST on Monday 2 January 2023 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Friday 5 December 2025. (“Competition Period”). Entries received outside of the Competition Period will not be accepted by the Promoter and will be deemed to be invalid.
5. Entrants may enter the Competition if they receive an email invitation to complete a review of a Hemp Gallery product.
6. To enter, the Entrant must complete and submit a review of a Hemp Gallery product as instructed in the email invitation (“Entry”).
7. The Entrant may enter as many times as they like throughout the Competition Period, receiving one Entry per unique product reviewed.
8. Prize draws will be conducted at the Promoter’s head office at 11a.16 Aquatic Drive, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086. On the first Wednesday of each calendar month, one winning Entry will be drawn at random using a random number generator at https://www.randomdraws.com.au/ from all Entries submitted in the preceding calendar month (“Winning Entry”).
9. The Entrant who submitted the Winning Entry (“Winner”) will win a $100 Hemp Gallery Australia gift card (“Prize”). The value of each Prize is AUD$100 for Australian Winners or NZD$100 for New Zealand winners.
10. The gift card is redeemable online or at the Hemp Gallery Australia Showroom in Australia for Australian Winners or online only for New Zealand Winners. It can be used to pay for purchases up to the value of the gift card or above the value, in which case the recipient needs to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. The gift card can be partially redeemable, however no monetary change will be issued. Within the validity period of the gift card, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry. The gift card is valid for 3 years following the date of issue.
11. The Winner will be notified via email by 5:00pm AEST on the Friday after their Winning Entry is drawn and their name and state will be posted at https://www.hempgallery.com.au/pages/review-terms-conditions. They will be directed to email the Promoter with the any details required to deliver the Prize.
12. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner within one month of receiving their details.
13. The Promoter will take no responsibility if a Winner's details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winner cannot be contacted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to appoint a new winner if a Winner cannot be contacted within two weeks of a draw or if the Prize cannot be redeemed by a Winner. This new Winner will be appointed by conducting a second draw of the eligible Entries for that same calendar month as the original draw, taking place in the same manner and at the same premises as the initial draw on a date to be determined by the Promoter. The new Winner will be contacted and the Prize will be delivered in the same manner as the original draw.
15. All Prize draws are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize. In the event that the Prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a Prize of equal or greater value.
17. An Entrant’s Entry must not be late, incomplete, incomprehensible, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, capable of encouraging conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, capable of violating any law or giving rise to any civil liability.
18. All Entries may be uploaded onto the Promoter’s website and may also be displayed on the Promoter’s Facebook page, Twitter account or any other social media platform or in any digital or promotional communications.
19. Any Entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party, or otherwise by proxy, will be invalid.
20. By entering this Competition each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their submitted Entry is an original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published or won any award and does not contain any material which would infringe the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark or other third party intellectual property rights. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
21. Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their Entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their Entry becomes the property of the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to alter the design and use the Entry across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted Entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to remove, at any time, from any communication channels or platforms, on which the Entries have been published, any Entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to not be in the spirit of this Competition, to be offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, any legislation, regulations or by-laws.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of Entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who interferes or tampers with the Entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an Entrant are reserved.
24. Despite anything to the contrary in these Terms and Conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's complete discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any or all aspects of this Competition is at its complete discretion, final and binding on all persons who enter into this Competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each Entrant.
27. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected Entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible Entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the Competition. All Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any entry not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
28. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
29. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
30. This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and its decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
31. Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of Entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
33. By entering the Competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the Competition and other emails or communications which inform the Entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services the Entrant may be interested in.
34. These Terms and Conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
35. These Terms and Conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this Competition.
36. Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
37. The Promoter can be contacted at:
Phone: 0432 868 565