- 1 whole cauliflower
- 225g tofu
- 2 tbs miso paste
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbs hemp seeds hulled
- 1 tbs hot hemp mustard
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC.
- Remove the leaves of the cauliflower, then place it in a large saucepan with one centimetre of water. Cover and steam for 15 minutes.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, place the tofu in a separate pan in half a centimetre of water. Cover and steam for 10 minutes.
- Place the sesame seeds in a small frying pan over a medium heat and toast, stirring frequently. When the seeds can be easily crushed between the thumb and the third finger they are done.
- Grind the sesame seeds to a powder in a coffee grinder.
- Place the ground seeds, hemp seeds and tofu in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Blend the miso with a little warm water to form a smooth paste and then and mix into the tofu mixture with the mustard.
- Transfer the cauliflower onto a baking tray and spoon the tofu dressing over it.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.
- Serve immediately.
Shop the Journal
Hulled Hemp Seeds