Hemp Quilt Cover SALE
Hemp Quilt Cover SALE
DUE TO NEW STOCK BEING MANUFACTURED IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR THIS CURRENT RANGE IS 30% OFF.
Includes: 1 Quilt Cover only
Hemp Quilt Covers are ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers. Hemp Quilt Covers give years of wear while its breathing ability, antibacterial and antiviral properties help promote good sleep, health and well-being.
Our double pleated quilt covers are manufactured from fabric which is exclusively made to our specifications blending 55% pure unbleached hemp and 45% certified organic cotton. It features a double pleat design and shell buttons on the opening.
Hemp bed linen progressively softens with every wash, giving a softer and superior feel that is ideal for a good night’s sleep.
Available in Natural colour only.
Boxed presentation - ideal for gift giving!
- King quilt cover - 245cm (W) x 210cm (L)
- Queen quilt cover - 210cm (W) x 210cm (L)
- Double quilt cover - 180cm (W) x 210cm (L)
- King single quilt cover - 160cm (W) x 210cm (L)
- Single quilt cover - 140cm (W) x 210cm (L)
Benefits Of Hemp Quilt Covers
- Environmentally sustainable – Hemp has moderate water requirements and requires little or no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- Breathable – Hemp fabric breathes very well in addition to being a natural insulator due of its hollow core fibre, a characteristic Hemp shares with wool without the scratch.
- Recyclable – Hemp fabric can be used for paper making or can be allowed to degrade naturally, as it leaves no toxic residue.
- Protective against UV rays – Hemp fabric provides the highest UV protection of any natural fabric.
- Anti-bacterial and allergy friendly – As hemp is grown and processed without the use of toxic chemicals, there are no irritants for asthma or allergy sufferers.Fabrics are washed at 40°C and softened with fruit enzymes. In closed spaces such as office buildings, hemp textiles are the ideal choice for good air quality.
- Durable – Products made from Hemp fabric last longer and wear better than those made from cotton or synthetics, offering consumers value for money since they will not need to replace products as often.