These handmade infinity scarves are the perfect addition to an outfit. Coming in a variety of colours and options they can be styled over the body in different ways as styled by our model Beatrice.
Make a difference!
- Handmade locally in Hornsby, NSW, you are supporting an ethical small business.
- 55% Hemp, 38% Organic Cotton 7% Spandex
- Breathable – Hemp fabric breathes very well in addition to being a natural insulator due of its hollow core fibre, a characteristic Hemp shares with wool without the scratch.
- Protective against UV rays – Hemp fabric provides the highest UV protection of any natural fabric.
- Anti-bacterial and allergy friendly – As hemp is grown and processed without the use of toxic chemicals, there are no irritants for asthma or allergy sufferers. Fabrics are washed at 40°C and softened with fruit enzymes.
- Machine washable, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do not Bleach, Steam Iron, Colour fabric turn inside out.