RECIPE: Hemp Olive Tapenade
Anyone thats been to one of my Christmas Parties or events has tried this tapenade and begged for the recipe. I'm finally sharing my recipe book with our community for you to try it (and love it!) for yourselves!
Getting sick of hummus? Try our hemp olive tapenade and let us know in the comments below.
Hemp Olive Tapenade
Prep time: 10 minutes Total time: 10 minutes
- 00g pitted kalamata olive
- 1 red capsicum
- hot chilli (quantity optional)
- 2-3 large cloves garlic
- himalayan or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon organic turmeric
- 1/2 cup hulled hemp seeds
- 2-3 tablespoons hempseed oil
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon juiced
Note: If you can get through 1/2 kilo of tapenade our hats off to you, otherwise you can freeze to store. Use in pastas and a spread on toast.
- Blend all of the ingredients above, to your preferred consistency.